Welcome to Our Guesthouse
Hello to all our wonderful guests and friends,
Yes, we are open for the 2021 season! We also would like to let you know about some of the things we are doing to keep you safe during this extraordinary time in a pandemic. Our guests and employee’s safety are always our number one concern. The decisions and policies we have made are solely based on that priority. We have gone through an entire season with the pandemic and have found that our guests are still able to enjoy themselves while traveling and lodging safely.
- All guests must complete a Covid-19 health questionnaire by phone before their check-in date.
- All guests are responsible for following their own state’s travel and quarantine guidelines.
- All guests must schedule their arrival time beforehand in order to avoid a crowded lobby during check-in time.
- All reservations will be paid in full up to 7 days before your stay.
- All cancellations are accepted without penalty. Please cancel if you’re not feeling well.
- When guests arrive, they will have to sign a Covid-19 disclaimer and do an infrared forehead temperature check.
- Masks are required at all times in all shared areas of the guest house.
- Employees are not allowed to enter occupied guest rooms to clean or refresh them during your stay without 1st being requested by the customer.
- Employees are all trained and aware of proper sanitation and cleaning necessary during a pandemic. All employees are taking this very seriously.
- Breakfast times will be pre-scheduled and spread out in order to encourage social distancing.
- Breakfast will be preordered and individually packaged using our new menu system.
- Only one person is allowed in the guest kitchenette at a time. Gloves and masks are provided and required.
- No social gatherings will be allowed and public areas will remain at 50% or less capacity.
- Hand sanitizer, sanitizer spray, paper towels and masks will be readily available throughout the property.
- All bedding and linens are sent off to be professionally cleaned and sanitized between every reservation.
- All rooms will be cleaned and sanitized following all Covid-19 guidelines between every stay.
- The entire property will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times daily.
- Other policies may be implemented and current policies are subject to change at any time with no notice.
We are all in this together and if we protect ourselves, we can also help protect our families, neighbors and friends. You can see all availability, rates, and even book your stay directly from this website. Just click the check availability link at the top of the page. You may also feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 302-227-4117 with any questions or concerns. We hope to see you real soon. Stay safe and healthy!
Frank Colonnello & Garret Wood
The Rehoboth Guest House is a charming gay owned and operated, adults (18+) only, Victorian bed and breakfast, and has been in existence for over 40 years. It was purchased in 2013 by owners Frank and Garrett. Since that time, the property has been renovated in great detail to reflect the owners decorating style and to preserve and enhance the character of the original Victorian house. What has been created now is the owners version of what they feel a bed and breakfast should be. They have given a great deal of thought to the renovations and wanted to appeal to all generations. A lot of time went into planning the renovations for every aspect of the property from the exterior and interior renovations and decor, to the landscape design.
The RGH is located in the heart of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware just steps away from the Atlantic Ocean, mile long board walk, Rehoboth’s main street, excellent restaurants, wonderful tax-free shops, art galleries, and walking distance to all the fun Rehoboth Beach has to offer. We are located on a residential street, but just a few steps through our back yard puts you in the middle of it all on Baltimore ave. FREE PARKING: When you arrive you will be instructed on where to park. After parking, forget about your car and enjoy your stay. Our parking is offsite but within a few blocks of the property.
Note: Some cars may be parked in place during your stay, we also offer free street parking passes if our parking spaces do not suit your needs. Smaller vehicles are always preferred and have the best chance of getting the better spaces. Large trucks may not fit in any of our provided parking spaces and will have to be given one of our street parking passes.
The Rehoboth Guest House has a total of 14 guest rooms, 10 of which have private bathrooms. On our 2nd floor, we have 4 guest rooms that share 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom. Each room is unique and painted with warm colors and feature large windows with wooden plantation blinds, comfortable mattresses, 32” Flat screen TV’s, room size refrigerators and a daily room cleaning service. Free Wi-Fi throughout. Onlyinyourstate.com recently named us the 5th best bed and breakfast in all of Delaware. “Rehoboth Guest House is probably the most ‘hip’ of the B&B’s on the list, seamlessly blending classic and modern touches.”
Our romantic and stylishly decorated Rehoboth Beach Bed and Breakfast has many common areas for our guests to enjoy. Outside, guests relax and mingle on our popular large front porch lined with rockers, featuring a relaxing porch swing. In our Back yard, we now have a brand new back porch ,ground level deck and 2nd floor sun deck. Guests boast about the two oversized outdoor showers with changing rooms which are especially inviting after a long day at the beach. On our side yard, we have a bike rack and beach chair rack. Inside, the Guest House has a warm and inviting living room with lots of natural light, comfortable furniture and large flat screen TV. For breakfast dining, we have a round family size dining table. This area can accommodate large groups. Each day, guests wake up to the wonderful smells of a hot breakfast, coffee, fresh baked goods, and all the amenities of a continental breakfast served in our exquisite chef’s kitchen. We also have a guest kitchenette with an ice machine and microwave for our guests to use 24hrs a day.
Upon arrival you will meet our Innkeeper, Tom. Tom is a great host who will greet you and take care of anything you might need during your stay. Tom is a very warm and inviting person and has a great way of making everyone feel welcome. Each morning from 8am to 10am, Tom does a great job of putting together a wonderful breakfast for all of our guests. Tom is also in charge of our housekeeping staff, Chris, Raevyn and JR. These three do an incredible job at making sure your room is perfect, assisting Tom with check-ins, and just making you feel comfortable.
We are confident that you will feel right at home at the Rehoboth Guest House,
Also, we now have an Ocean Front Condo for rent. Please contact Mann & Sons realty 302.227.9477 for more information and booking. Let them know you are interested in unit #211 in Star of the Sea building.
Owners Frank and Garrett